Vaccon’s compact in-line vacuum filters quickly install to vacuum, air supply or vacuum lines to trap dirt and debris from entering the process and to capture airborne contaminants. The pleated filter element design offers provides significantly longer life and much higher flow capacity than non-pleated, porous plastic designs. Large surface area increases filter life while reducing maintenance costs.
The durable injection molded nylon and polycarbonate construction of the VF models and the metal construction of the VFC-1500F handle the most challenging environments. The 10-micron paper filters are rated for full vacuum to 150 PSI (10 bar) pressure. Vaccon inline-filters in conjunction with any manufacturer’s vacuum pumps.
Please Note: Under normal conditions, Vaccon’s unique single-stage pumps do not require filters for maximum operating efficiency.
Ideal for use in dusty, dirty environments:
Features / Benefits:
- Material handling equipment
- Paper and pulp
- Wood chips, Powder and plastic dust
- Corrugated packaging
- High flow – no restrictions, maximum operating efficiency
- 10 Micron filtration – protects pumps and equipment from dirt and dust
- 11 Models and sizes – fit most manufacture’s vacuum pumps and models
- Easy to install
- Quick service – doesn't need to be rremovied from production line
- Economical – pleated element’s large surface area provides longer filter life
- Low-cost replacement elements available.
- Reliable, durable and worry-free operation:
- Protects pumps, valves, and equipment from dirty, dusty environments
- Maintains clean environment
- Reduces maintenance costs increases equipment life
- Low (short) and Long (tall) profiles
- Male and female NPT connections
- Plastic or metal filters
To order replacement filters, visit this page