Vaccon’s VSP Series Pneumatic Vacuum Switch outputs a repeatable pneumatic signal after reaching a user-defined vacuum set-point. The output signal is up to 2.5 SCFM @ 100 PSI, with a response time of 64 ms @90 PSI. Due to its high flow and fast response, the VSP mechanical pneumatic switch is ideal for high-speed pneumatic circuits with lengthy supply lines, and for vacuum applications which must be continuously monitored such as vessel evacuation, vacuum clamping (chucking), vacuum forming, and pick and place.
This switch supplies the pneumatic pilot signal that closes the main valve when the preset vacuum level is reached, as an integral component of the Air Saver Pumps.
The pneumatic vacuum switch is constructed of an all-aluminum body with durable plumbing connections that last after repeated use, ensuring robust performance.
Integral push-to-connect fittings eliminate the need for additional fitting, connect the air supply quickly and easily, speeding assembly time. Three 10-32 vacuum ports allow for design and plumbing flexibility, while ensuring safe, neat, and space-saving fixtures.
Features / Benefits:
- Clamping and vacuum chucking
- Pick and place of heavy loads
- Maintain vacuum while molds cool
- Vessel evacuation
- Lifting systems
- Handling applications
- Vacuum forming
- Normally closed – diaphragm operated
- Lightweight 2.6 oz (74g) and compact 2.25" x 2.5" (55 x 63 mm)
- Safe – no electricity required
- Adjustable operating range from 0 to 25"Hg (0 to 847 mbar)
- Rugged, durable all aluminum body – long life
- 3 Sensing ports for design flexibility – operates in any position
- Economical – saves energy – minimizes compressed air consumption
- Reliable and repeatable
- Easily installed and plumbed
- Adjustment knob or slotted screw adjustment
- Panel mount or flat mount