The J Series “M” (Mini) version compact cylindrical venturi vacuum pumps, measure only 2 3/4" x 3/4" [70 x 19 mm]. with 11 peformance levels from 10" Hg up to 28"Hg (948 mbar) and 3.2 SCFM (91 LPM) of vacuum flow. Lightweight, quiet with a high power to size ration, J Series Mini pumps are ideal for confined spaces, able to be installed in-line near the point of use for rapid response.
The single-stage design allows ingested contaminants to flow through the pump without clogging ensuring continuous operation. The standard anodized aluminum pumps contain no seals or moving parts and are virtually indestructible. They can be manufactured in a variety of materials such as stainless steel (303, 304, 316, 316L), PVC, Teflon (PTFE), PEEK and Delrin (Acetal), making them ideal for use in adverse operating conditions. Please consult the factory for models with these materials.
J Series pumps provide a constant vacuum flow with instantaneous response, rather than a fluctuating flow typically found when using diaphragm pumps. In addition, J series pumps can be powered by other gases and liquids.
- Carton erecting
- Pick and place where one pump powers one cup
- Vessel evacuation
- Food processing
- High temperature and caustic environments
- Small part pick and place
Features / Benefits:
- High performance - powerful vacuum up to 27"Hg (914 mbar)
- Lightweight – 1.7 oz. (48.2 g) and compact – 1.25" x .56" OD (31.75 mm x 14.22 mm OD)
- Mounts in-line, close to vacuum point – no delay due to long plumbing lines for fast response
- Efficient – Minimal air consumption, provides instantaneous vacuum as needed
- Safe operation - No electricity needed
- Reliable trouble free operation:
- No moving parts clog or wear out
- No flap valves to stick open, reducing efficienct
- No maintenance, no downtime - maximizes productivity
Performance Level Designations
“JF” 0-10”Hg, [0 to 339mbar] for low vacuum / high flow applications
“JD” 0-20”Hg, [0 to 677mbar] for medium vacuum / high flow applications
“JS” 0-28”Hg, [0 to 948mbar] for high vacuum / standard flow applications