Vaccon SLB40 Heavy Duty Spring Levelers feature a gentle touch when handling delicate objects such as fruit, allowing end-of-arm tools to ensure that all cups make contact, even with uneven surfaces. This is especially important when handling large warped objects such as sheets of plywood and the tool has multiple vacuum cups that must make contact.
Vaccon’s Spring Leveler design surpasses the competition, offering large thru-bores that deliver higher vacuum flow to overcome leakage and for rapid evacuation ensuring safe handling operations.
The SLB40 Series Heavy Duty Spring Levlers offer a large range of sizes and travel lengths from 0.4" (10mm) to 3.6" (91mm), accommodating the necessary over-driving by the lifting mechanism to bring all cups in contact with the parts.
Vaccon Heavy Duty Spring Levelers utilize a rigid mounting bracket for strong, solid connections to 1.5" (40mm) extrusions, ideal for applications which require lifting heavy loads without deflection.Standard Spring Levelers:
Spring Leveler Options:
- 2 Series: 1/8" and 1/4" NPT male thread
- 8 Models: Shaft Lengths from 2.7" to 9.0" (69mm to 229mm), Travel lengths from 0.40" to 3.60" (10mm to 91mm)
- Nickel plated steel shafts, stainless steel springs, high performance bearings and aluminum body
- Body dimensions: 1.5" x 1.5" x 1.0" (38mm x 38mm x 25mm)
- Vacuum cups and vacuum fittings
- Swivel attachment (for Series 3 only) - see CSJ3 Vacuum Cup Swivel Joints
- Robotic End-of-Arm Tooling
- Press load and unload automotive automation
- Robotics assembly
- Pick and place
- Sheet feeding
- Stamping press transfer
- Easy to assemble, modular End-of-Arm Tooling components – Minimal design time required
- Durable – Rigid mounting design for heavy, high impact loads
- Smooth operation – Reduces shock to an object that is being lifted
- Lightweight – To maximize robot payload and increase robot speed
- High flow – Maximize performance and holding force for handling porous objects
- Flexible mounting options facilitates End-of-Arm Tooling tool design