The Vaccon’s CSJ3 Cup Swivel Joint attaches to a spring leveler and vacuum cup providing a full 40º angular movement making handling curved surfaces easy.
An integrated collar nut makes adjusting the joint angle easy - simply untighten the nut, make adjustments and re-tighten the nut to restrict movement.
CSJ3 swivel joint assemblies were developed to be used in conjunction with Vaccon spring levelers, featuring exceptionally large flow paths to safely handle porous objects. Depending on height and tooling requirements, Vacuum Cup Swivel Joints are interchangeable with the following Series 3 spring levelers:
Standard Vacuum Cup Swivel Joint:
- VSL3 – Standard spring levelers
- SLB40-3 – Heavy duty spring levelers
- FEB40-3 – Fixed extension shafts & brackets
Vacuum Cup Swivel Joint Options:
- Mates to a wide variety of vacuum cup fittings: 3 Sizes: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 NPT male threads
- Mates to all Series 3 levelers with 1/4 NPT female top port
- Material: Nickel plated steel, Buna-N O-ring
- Variety of vacuum cups and vacuum fittings
- Custom designs and stainless steel construction available for food and wash-down applications. Consult factory.
- Stamping operations (press load and unload)
- Handling curved and angular objects
- Rugged and durable all steel design
- Full 40° angular movement (20° in each direction)
- Smooth and secure operation – follows contour of object being lifted
- Lightweight – maximize robot payload and increase robot speed
- High flow – maximize performance and holding force for handling porous objects
- Flexible mounting options facilitates End-of-Arm Tooling tool design