Vaccon’s I-MPVG Series of miniature plastic vacuum generators are lightweight, high performance and offer easy point-of-use installation. These single-stage venturi pumps offer a simple compact design and are the same size as the air supply and vacuum lines allowing installation in the tightest spaces. The I-MPVG-B and I-MPVG-T models contain a built-in silencer. All I-MPVG Series pumps are metric only.
The I-MPVG Series feature a single-stage design with no moving parts to wear out. Vaccon pumps don’t require costly filters or screens to maintain their maintenance-free operation, eliminating downtime and increasing productivity. Simply supply compressed air and vacuum lines to the pump – push-to-connect fittings provide quick and simple connections.
Please contact our technical sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-359-7200 for CAD drawings of these products.
- Robotic End-of-Arm-Tooling
- Vacuum clamping / holding fixtures
- Vessel evacuation
- Gas sampling for analysis
- Leak testing
Features / Benefits
Performance Level Designations:
- Lightweight and compact for easy point-of-use installation
- Integrated mounting holes
- Built-in silencers
- Push-to-connect fittings [6mm] speed installation
- Fast response – installs close to vacuum point
- Efficient – minimal air consumption
- Safe operation – no electricity needed at the pump
- Reliable - operates trouble free:
- Straight-through non-clogging design
- No moving parts to clog or wear out
- No flap valves to stick open and degrade performance
- No maintenance, no downtime - maximizes productivity
27.1”Hg [918mbar] for high vacuum / standard flow applicationsI-MPVG-T & I-MPVG-I models:
26.8”Hg [908mbar] for high vacuum / standard flow applications