The DF 5-6 FD is a modified DF material conveying pump for field or mobile cleanup of liquid spills. Designed to quickly clean up liquids, the DF 5-6 FD pump threads directly into a standard 55-gallon drum or other container with 3/4-14 NPS threaded ports. The DF 5-6-FD pump is safe, using no electricity and includes an overfill prevention device to seal off the DF pump when the container is filled. The transfer or collection speed can be controlled by simply adjusting the input air pressure.
The DF 5-6 FD pump is simple to setup and operate. The only items needed to run the DF 5-6 FD pump are compressed air supply, tubing (with 1/4 NPT male fitting) and a compatible hose to collect the liquid. The standard DF 5-6 FD pump is made of anodized aluminum. Specialty materials are available - consult factory.
Features / Benefits:
- Cleanup of liquid material spills
- Variety of specialty materials to accomodate chemical and enviromental requirements
- Specialty materials available -- consult factory: Teflon™ and Hardcoat anodizing
- Field adjustable transfer speed
- Safe operation, no electicity needed at the pump, automatic shutoff
- East to install, pump installs directly into containers with 3/4-14 NPS ports
- Efficient with fast response
- Reliable, durable trouble-free operation
- No moving parts clog to wear out
- Straight-through design, non-clogging
- No maintenance, no downtime, maximizes productivity
For chemical compatibility, heat and environmental requirements, food and medical applications, custom materials are available: stainless steel, Delrin®, Teflon®, PVC, and more. Consult factory.
Pens and Pen Caps
Trim, Selvedge and Fiber Collection
Transfer Selvedge from Trimming Operations
Wind, Unwind, Manage Continuous Strips
Waste Removal for Manual and Automatic Operations
Assists Central Collection Systems