VP01QRBV Min Series is a solenoid-controlled miniature venturi vacuum pumps featuring dual solenoid valves to control vacuum as well as blow-off air for rapid part release.
The design of the vacuum blow-off and vacuum circuit provides instantaneous response, ideal for high speed assembly and pick and place applications. The blow-off is internally plumbed so that only one air and vacuum line is required. The integral solenoid valves are available with optional M8 3-pin male connectors.
The compact and lightweight unit is easily installed directly at the point of use. VP01QRBV pumps are dirt tolerant (no filters are required) and need no maintanance, masimizing productivity. An optional ultra-miniature vacuum switch or sensor may be added for a vacuum achieved/part present signal.
- Small part pick and place for applications requiring accurate part placement:
- Automated assembly
- Material handling
Features / Benefits
- Precise control – separate electrical connections allow control of the vacuum and the blow-off duration time
- Installs close to vacuum point with fast response – no delay due to long plumbing lines
- Minimal air consumption and instantaneous vacuum as needed
- Fast part release with high cycle rates up to 4800/min -- enhances producivity
- Accurate part positioning from positive vacuum and rapid blow-off
- Modular design speeds installation and minimizes assembly
- Reliable, trouble-free operation:
- No moving parts to clog or wear out
- No flap valves to stick open decreasing pump efficiency
- No maintenance, no downtime -- maximizes productivity
Performance Level Designations
“M” 0-20”Hg, [0 to 677mbar] for medium vacuum / high flow applications
“H” 0-28”Hg, [0 to 948mbar] for high vacuum / standard flow applications