VP1X & VP1X-ADJ Fastbreak air-powered venturi vacuum pumps are ideal for accurate part pick and place with rapid release. The reliable Min Series pump offers vacuum and blow-off in a single unit, using only one compressed air line with no electricity required. The VP1X utilizes Vaccon’s interchangeable venturi vacuum cartridge system, offering a choice of 11 different cartridge assemblies, allowing pump performance to be optimized based on specific application needs.
The integrated pneumatic high speed blow off on the VP1X pump provides a fixed duration blow-off for rapid part release. The VP1X-ADJ model offers adjustable control of the blow-off intensity using a fingertip adjustment knob. A customer-supplied directional control valve, with exhaust, is required for operation.
For applications requiring control of the blow-off duration, please consult the VP35 Min Series pump, or page 81 of our Master Catalog. For a pump with solenoid valve vacuum control and pneumatic blow-off, please see the VP2XV / VP2XBV Mid Series pump, or page 67 of our Master Catalog.
- Pick and place for small parts requiring accurate placement and rapid release:
- Integrated circuits and electronic components
- Packaging tools
- High speed labeling machines
- Sheet feeders
- Robotic end effectors
- Automated assembly
Features / Benefits:
- Compact, lightweight, and installs close to vacuum point for fast response
- Rapid part release with cycle rates up to 120/min ensure high productivity
- Modular design with easily installable optional vacuum sensors and switches for reliable part detection
- Trouble free operation:
- Straight-through non-clogging design
- Rugged and reliable -- no moving parts to clog wear out
- No flap valves to stick open requiring maintenance and downtime-- maximum productivity
- Automatically cleans vacuum lines
Performance Level Designations
“L” 0-10”Hg, [0 to 339mbar] for low vacuum / high flow applications
“M” 0-20”Hg, [0 to 677mbar] for medium vacuum / high flow applications
“H” 0-28”Hg, [0 to 948mbar] for high vacuum / standard flow applications