The VP2X and VP2X-ADJ Fastbreak air-powered venturi vacuumpumps are ideal for accurate part pick and place with rapid release. The reliable Mid Series pump offers vacuum and blow-off in a single unit, using only one compressed air line, with no electricity required. The VP2X utilizes Vaccon's interchangeable venturi vacuum cartridge system, allowing pump performance to be optimized based on specific application needs.
The integrated pneumatic high speed blow-off on the VP2X pump provides a fixed duration blow-off at line pressure for rapid part release. The VP2X-ADJ model offers adjustable control of the blow-off intensity using a fingertip adjustment knob. A customer supplied directional control valve, with exhaust, is required for operation.
An optional solenoid valve is available for vacuum control. The solenoid valve features an optional durable 3-pin male M8 connector for ease of installation. For applications requiring control of the blow off duration, please see the VP35 Mid Series pumps, or page 81 of our Master Catalog.
- Pick and place for small parts erquiring accurate placement and rapid release:
- Integrated circuits and electronic components
- Packaging tools
- High speed labeling machines
- Sheet feeders
- Roboic End-of-Arm-Tooling and end effecotors
- Automated assembly
Features / Benefits:
- Compact, lightweight, and installs close to the vacuum point for fast response
- Rapid part release with cycle rates up to 120/min ensure high productivity
- Modular design with easily installable optional vacuum sensors and switches for reliable vacuum level and part detection
- Trouble free opeeration:
- Straight-through non-clogging design
- Automatically cleans vacuum lines
- Rugged and reliable -- no moving parts to clog or wear out
- No flap valves to stick open requiring maintenance and downtime -- maximum productivity
Performance Level Designations
“L” 0-10”Hg, [0 to 339mbar] for low vacuum / high flow applications
“M” 0-20”Hg, [0 to 677mbar] for medium vacuum / high flow applications
“H” 0-28”Hg, [0 to 948mbar] for high vacuum / standard flow applications