VP20 Mid Series air-powered venturi vacuum pumps are the most commonly used pumps for pick and place applications and were designed for the ease of mounting and a wide variety of available accesssories such as vacuum gauges, switches and sensors. Vaccon Mid Series vacuum pumps provide maximum design versatility: designers specify only the features necessary for their specific application.
The VP20 pumps may be configured with an optional solenoid valve for vacuum control. The integrated solenoid valve is available with an optional rugged, 3-pin male M8 connector for quick, reliable and simple installation.
The Mid Series modular venturi pumps are configured with Vaccon's interchangeable venturi cartridge system which enhances manufacturing flexibility, enabling designers to choose the vacuum level, vacuum flow, evacuation speed or air consumption required based on one of 11 venturi cartridges. The cartridges are field upgradeable, allowing performance to be quickly and easily updated if your needs change.Ideal Applications:
Features / Benefits:
- Pick and place of small to medium sized objects
- End-of-Arm Tooling/Robotic systems
- Packaging operations
- Vessel evacuation
- Vacuum clamping / holding fixtures
- Customize pump performance with field interchangeable venturi cartridges
- High flow providing a strong holding force for safe operation
- High productivity – powerful vacuum up to 28" Hg (948 mbar)
- Compact & lighweight modular design speeds installation
- Minimal air consumption - efficient operation
- Reliable, trouble-free operation:
- Straight-through non-clogging design
- Rugged and reliable - no moving parts to clog or wear out
- No flap valves to stick open reducing efficiency
- No maintenance, no downtime - maximum productivity
Performance Level Designations
“L” 0-10”Hg, [0 to 339mbar] for low vacuum / high flow applications
“M” 0-20”Hg, [0 to 677mbar] for medium vacuum / high flow applications
“H” 0-28”Hg, [0 to 948mbar] for high vacuum / standard flow applications
Optional vacuum gauge available, please order as a separate line item. Vacuum gauges may be ordered from the Accessories - Vacuum Gauges product page.