The all pneumatic VP50 Mid Series venturi vacuum pumps feature air pilot control to generate vacuum only when needed, minimizing compressed air consumption. The VP50s include an integral check valve and air pilot controlled blow-off for rapid part release or vacuum line clean out. The unique, compact design of the VP50 Series allows for easy integration close to the work area for faster response.
The VP50 Series are available in three models:
VP50 – Air pilot vacuum control and blow-off
VP50-AS – Integrated air saver circuit, for reduced air consumption and pilot controlled blow-off
VP50-ASP – Air pilot controlled vacuum with integrated air saver circuit, and pilot controlled blow-off. The VP50-ASP has a pneumatic signal output for vacuum setpoint notification.
As with the other Vaccon Mid Series venturi vacuum pumps, the VP50 features Vaccon's interchangeable venturi cartridge system which enhances manufacturing flexibility, enabling designers to choose the vacuum level, vacuum flow, evacuation speed or air consumption required based on one of 11 venturi cartridges. The cartridges are field upgradeable, allowing performance to be quickly and easily updated if your needs change.
Features & Benefits
- Compact, lightweight design
- All pneumatic - no electric power required
- Precise control - individual pneumatic connections let you control the vacuum and the blow-off duration time
- Instantaneous vacuum as needed - minimal air consumption
- Accurate part positioning from positive vacuum and rapid blow-off
- Easy installation - modular design speeds installation and minimizes assembly
- Fast response - installs close to vacuum point reducing delay due to long plumbing lines
- Reliable – operates trouble-free:
- No flap valves to stick open
- Automatically cleans vacuum lines
- No maintenance, no downtime
- Pneumatic Pick & Place Systems
- Manual Material Handling Systems
- Vessel Evacuation