RTM Series venturi vacuum pumps cartridges directly replace failed or clogged multi-stage pumps, minimizing downtime and maximizing productivity. RTM cartridges quickly thread into existing multi-stage vacuum pumps and vacuum grippers for immediate, reliable, trouble-free operations. Unlike multi-stage cartridges, Vaccon's single-stage cartridges and pumps allow dirt, dust and debris to pass through the pump without clogging making them ideally suited for use in dusty and dirty environments. The lightweight RTM Series' compact size allows installation in the tightest spaces, close to the vacuum point-of-use for rapid response.
Vaccon pumps and cartridges don't require filters or maintenance and never lose suction. Flap valves used in multi-stage pumps that clog with ingested environmental debris and require filters to protect them. Vacuum cups need to be protected with screens. Any or all of these parts can clog, causing loss of suction, causing production to stop to perform maintenance. Vaccon high performance RTM Mid Series cartridges and pumps operate continuously without maintenance, the need for costly filters or screens, eliminating downtime, increasing productivity and improving profitability.
Vaccon's RTM Series is directly interchangeable with installed multi-stage units or vacuum grippers, with quick and simple installation. There is no need to retool existing production equipment -- simply remove the threaded multi-stage cartridge and screw-in the Vaccon RTM single-stage replacement. RTM Series pumps can be exchanged with multi-stage models in minutes in many cases.
Please contact our technical sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-359-7200 for CAD drawings of these products.
- Packaging – carton erecting, robot palletizing, bag/box opening
- Pick and place for applications requiring accurate part placement of small to medium objects
- End-of-Arm-Tooling/Robotic systems
- Automated assembly
- Material handling
Features / Benefits
- Quickly replaces clogged multi-stage cartridges
- Remove threaded multi-stage pump cartridge and screw in the Vaccon RTM replacement cartridge
- Back up and operational in minutes
- Mounts easily – square body, compact and lightweight
- Interchangeable cartridges allow you to quickly upgrade performance when your needs change
- High productivity – powerful vacuum up to 28"Hg [948mbar]
- Fast response – installs close to vacuum point
- Reliable – straight-through design operates trouble free
- No moving parts to wear or clog
- No flap valves to stick open
- No maintenance
- No downtime
Performance Level Designations
“L” 0-10”Hg, [0 to 339mbar] for low vacuum / high flow applications
“M” 0-20”Hg, [0 to 677mbar] for medium vacuum / high flow applications
“H” 0-28”Hg, [0 to 948mbar] for high vacuum / standard flow applications