Vaccon vacuum check valves are designed specifically for vacuum applications to seal and hold vacuum for safe, energy efficient operations. They are typically used for vacuum clamping, product pick and place and vessel evacuation applications. Vaccon's check valves provide high flow capacity with minimal flow restriction with extremely low cracking pressures of less than 1"Hg. They ensure high flow at low vacuum levels due to their large unrestricted flow path. A low cracking pressure allows reaching the system's maximum vacuum level before the check valve closes to seall off the system.
Vaccon vacuum check valves offer rapid evacuation due to their high flow capacity and low cracking pressure -- increasing process/production speed, reducing cycle times for more efficient operations.
Most spring-loaded check valves available today are designed for high pressure systems with high cracking pressures. Spring-loaded check valves severely restrict vacuum flow in vacuum applications, restricting vacuum pump performance by reducing evacuation speed and wasting energy.
Vaccon vacuum check valves are made of durable anodized aluminum with an internal flexible valve sealing mechanism. Vaccon Vacuum Check Valves may be used with non-Vaccon vacuum products. Please note: Vaccon VCV Series of inline vacuum check valves are not designed to support lifting forces of any kind.Ideal Applications:
Features / Benefits:
- Clamping and vacuum chucking
- Pick and place of heavy loads
- Hold vacuum while molds cool
- Vessel evacuation
- Lifting systems
- Material handling applications
- Productive – high flow capacity for rapid evacuation
- Safe – minimum flow restriction ensures holding force
- Energy efficient – extremely low cracking pressure less than 1"Hg (34 mbar) reaches vacuum level quickly
- Compact & lightweight – easily mounts to Vaccon or non-Vaccon vacuum products
- Additional sensor/switch port for positive pressure release
- 3 Body sizes
- Thread sizes – 1/8 to 3/4 NPT male and 1/4 to 3/4 NPT female