The Vaccon VDF Variable Vacuum / Variable Flow Series is a unique straight-through venturi vacuum pump design that places the vacuum port and exhaust path inline. The compact VDF models offer both high flow rates -- up to 120 SCFM (3400 LPM,) or high vacuum levels up to 25"Hg (847 mbar).
The VDFs are ideal for extremely dirty and dusty environments such as foundries, refractory and bagging operations. VDF pumps are non-clogging, never lose suction or require a vacuum filter, maximizing productivity.
VDF pumps are field-adjustable allowing regulation of the vacuum flow and vacuum level to meet specific application requirements. The VDF series is energy efficient, consuming only the compressed air necessary to do the job.The pump can be tuned to operate at any pressure above 50 PSI (3.5 bar) without the need for a pressure regulator.
Vaccon offers preset and permanently locked VDF pumps at customer specified vacuum settings, for security and applications requiring a fixed vacuum level. Please note, however, customer-specific preset pumps are non-returnable.Ideal Applications:
Ideal for dirty, dusty environments; the VDF holds porous materials securely:
Features / Benefits:
- Pick and place
- Vacuum filling of powders and liquids
- Vacuum packaging
- Bag/box opening
- Material handling
- Adjustable vacuum level or flow rate
- High vacuum flow rates up to 120 SCFM (398 lpm)
- Powerful vacuum levels up to 25"Hg (847 mbar)
- Energy efficient – field adjustable flows – high performance to air consumption ratio
- Safe Operation
- No electricity needed at the pump
- No heat generated
- Reliable, trouble-free, non-clogging operation:
- Straight-through durable design
- No moving parts to clog or wear out
- No flap valves to stick open, reducing peformance
- No maintenance, no downtime - maximizes productivity