Vaccon offers 13 single-stage venturi vacuum cartridges with varying performance levels used in the Min and Mid Series vacuum pumps and manifolds. Venturi cartridges easily fit into OEM cavities allowing machine designers to create proprietary vacuum sources. Vaccon Vacuum Cartridges are truly "The Power Inside".
Vaccon cartridges are a combination of interchangeable components that allow pump performance to be tailored to a desired vacuum level, vacuum flow, evacuation speed or air consumption. If the product changes in size, porosity, or weight, existing equipment can be refitted with a different cartridge by swapping the entire cartridge, nozzle or diffuser.
Cartridges are field upgradeable requiring minimal downtime, often in a matter of minutes. For easy visual identification. cartridges are color-coded based on performance characteristics.
- Robotics / End-of-Arm Tooling
- Pick and place
- Vessel evacuation
- Vacuum filling
- Vacuum chucking
- Medical Applications – diagnostic equipment, disposal products
Features / Benefits:
- High Productivity – powerful vacuum up to 28"Hg (948 mbar), fast response time
- Compact & lightweight – reduces overall equipment weight
- Efficient – minimal air consumption, high performance
- Rugged straight through design – no moving parts to clog or wear out, requires no maintenance
Performance Level Designations
“L” 0-10”Hg, [0 to 339mbar] for low vacuum / high flow applications
“M” 0-20”Hg, [0 to 677mbar] for medium vacuum / high flow applications
“H” 0-28”Hg, [0 to 948mbar] for high vacuum / standard flow applications