RTM Series™ threaded cartridges replace failed or clogged multi-stage pumps in dusty and dirty environments. Unlike multi-stage cartridges, Vaccon's single-stage cartridges allow dirt, dust and debris to pass through the pump without clogging, minimizing downtime and maximizing productivity. RTM cartridges thread directly into existing multi-stage vacuum pumps and vacuum grippers for immediate, reliable, trouble-free operations.eliminating the need to retool existing production equipment.
There is no need to retool existing production equipmen -- Vtaccon's RTM Series is directly interchangeable with multi-stage cartridges. Installation is as simple as removing the threaded multi-stage cartridge and screwing in the Vaccon RTM single‑stage replacement. Vaccon RTM catridges Utilizing Vaccon's high performance Mid Series cartridges, RTM Series models operate continuously without maintenance, or the need for expensive filters or cup screens. RTM Series cartridges eliminate downtime, maximize productivity and improve profitability.
Please note that RTM threaded cartridges are not interchangeable with other Vaccon (OEM) threaded cartridges.
Please contact our technical sales team at email@example.com or 508-359-7200 for CAD drawings of these products.
Features & Benefits
- Quickly replace clogged multi-stage cartridges
- Back up and operational in minutes -- remove threaded multi-stage pump cartridge and screw in the Vaccon RTM replacement cartridge
- Mounts easily – square body, compact and lightweight
- Interchangeable cartridges allow you to quickly upgrade performance when your needs change
- High productivity – powerful vacuum up to 28"Hg [948mbar]
- Reliable, trouble-free operation:
- Non-clogging straight-through design
- No moving parts to wear or clog
- No flap valves to stick open and degrade performance
- No maintenance or downtime
- Packaging – carton erecting, robot palletizing, bag/box opening, material handling
- Pick and place for applications requiring accurate part placement of small to medium objects
- End-of-Arm-Tooling/Robotic systems
- Automated assembly
Performance Level Designations
“L” 0-10”Hg, [0 to 339mbar] for low vacuum / high flow applications
“M” 0-20”Hg, [0 to 677mbar] for medium vacuum / high flow applications
“H” 0-28”Hg, [0 to 948mbar] for high vacuum / standard flow applications